OUR 10 X FACTORS THAT CELEBRATE EXCEPTIONALITY
1. Manor Primary School creates a culture of belonging, where children are the beating heart of all we do, they are our motivation and we are their champions!
2. We are committed to equipping and empowering our children with the self-belief, knowledge and skills that enables every child to 'find their wings and fly'.
3. Nurturing self-belief, inspiring success so that children champion children to exceptionality. Developing a culture of pupil leadership and ownership to drive 'exceptionality' across all classrooms and the whole school.
4. Promoting a blended approach to learning so that all children immerse themselves in the digital age.
5. Our curriculum is dynamic, world class and exceeds the National Curriculum. Across our school, the curriculum exposes our children to memorable learning opportunities that connect knowledge, develop children's schema and cultural capital to prepare children for their future success.
6. Quality of education is outstanding as our curriculum provides our children with a world class education, where there are no limits, so that all children can flourish and succeed.
7. Extraordinary learning beyond the school day, enabling all children to access digital platforms and extra-curricular learning that promote future aspirations for all our children and enable them to build key skills they need to be confident and resilient.
8. Our stimulating and vibrant learning environment enables independent learning, inspires thinking and sparks the learning.
9. Our children leave Manor Primary School with the core values that equip our children so that they can discover their place in the world where the possibilities are endless!
10. Manor Primary School feels very privileged to lead a National Teaching Hub and is very proud to serve South Staffordshire, Walsall and Wolverhampton Schools. We will work collaboratively, with integrity, innovated in order to champion every individual we meet and serve as our belief is that 'Every child deserves a Champion!'